All drivers must hold a FULL licence. WOF or Registration is not needed, however preferred. If you are bringing a non-wof or registered car, please ensure it’s on a trailer when arriving at the venue for your own safety and to avoid being pulled over on the roads. Licences must be valid at the time of the event (e.g. not disqualified, expired etc).
Your car must pass the Safety Check check to be allowed on the track. No exceptions or refunds if your car fails to meet the criteria. The Safety teams decision is final. You (the driver) must take your car and drivers Licence to the safety check bay in the allocated time. It is the drivers responsibility to ensure your vehicle is properly prepared for the event (please see Safety Check page for more details).
Although we may have passed your car at the safety check, it is ultimately your responsibility that your car is safe to drive. In-between each session, we recommend you check things over such as tyre condition, no loose body panels, battery clamp is secure, brakes feel firm, fuel cap is on etc. Your ride - your responsibility.
Vehicles are preferred to have a minimum third party insurance with motorsport insurance for this event. You will be personally responsible for all costs and damage associated with injuries or damages done by you or your passengers in the event of an accident. Premier Events, EuroMarque Motorsport Park and the promoters accept no responsibility for any damage, theft, or loose over the weekend.
Premier Events has zero tolerance for drivers drinking while the track is open. Random breath tests may take place over the weekend, and any driver with a blood alcohol reading of over 0.00 may have their Driver Pass removed.
All drivers are required to wear enclosed shoes while on the track. Please see the safety checklist above to ensure you arrive with the correct gear required for each session.
All drivers are to follow instructions from Premier Events or EuroMarque Motorsport Park staff.
GTR Festival will go ahead, rain or shine. The event will not be postponed or cancelled due to weather.
All drivers and passengers must have your correct wristbands on at all times. These are waterproof and may not be removed over the weekend. If security or staff notice wristbands have been tampered with, you will be removed from the venue, or be made to purchase another one. If your wristband is removed due to misbehaviour around the venue, no refunds or exchanges are given.
Driver passes cannot be transferred, resold etc. Drivers are welcome to bring a different vehicle through registration if their original vehicle is unable to make it (see below for fees), however Drivers Licences must match whats been entered online to be eligible to pick up your drivers wristband. Entrants are not allowed to swap or transfer competitor stickers to other vehicles. If caught, you will be asked to leave the event without any refunds and receive a lifetime ban from Premier Events. If you have swapped your sticker to someone elses vehicle, both parties will be banned. Spot checks will be done throughout the weekend and vehicles will be checked against the registered information (Rego, Year, Make, Model and colour).
Passengers must sign and indemnity form and pay the fee for their passenger wristband before attempting to get in a car. The Driver may not get on the track unless all passengers have correct wristbands. Passengers 17 or under will need a Parent or Guardian to sign the indemnity in order to get a passenger wristband. Please drive to the conditions and it is the drivers responsibility to ensure passengers feel safe and secure throughout the trip. Please return to the pits as soon as possible if requested by your passengers.
One driver and vehicle per entrant only. If your mate wants to have a drive, can pay on the day to be a second driver. This will enable them to drive your car. If you want to bring two cars along, you will need to register both cars separately.
Any damage caused to any property must be paid for. This includes but is not limited to Walls, Barriers, Fences, Signage, Equipment as well as fluid drop materials. Staff have the right to detain the vehicle/s in question as collateral until full payment has been made and/or the cost of clearing/cleaning will be passed on to the competitor. Drivers are responsible for their actions on and off the track. Police may be involved if required.
Any violent or antisocial behaviour by anyone inside the venue will not be tolerated. This will result in your wristbands being removed and being escorted out of the venue by security, and reported to the police if necessary with no refunds.
Any person caught driving or attempting to drive a vehicle on the track without the correct wristband or stickers will cause the vehicle owner to loose their track access for the weekend, and stickers will be removed. Participants are responsible for your own and passengers actions/behaviours.
I, the undersigned, hereby confirm and warrant and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions in favour, and for the benefit of, EMMP (EuroMarque Motorsport Park) and PE (All Employees of Premier Events):
1. I have not consumed any alcohol or other drugs or substances which may affect my ability to drive, for the period of twelve (12) hours before signing this indemnity form.
2. I will comply with the Occupational Safety and Health Regulations provided to me by EMMP or PE at all times.
3. I will at all times comply with the instructions of the EMMP and PE employees and agents.
4. I will exercise all due care and will at all times comply with the Safety Regulations of the EMMP.
5. I understand that the EMMP Circuit Manager or any of their employees or agents may terminate and prohibit my access to the facility if I breach any of the terms in this indemnity form.
6. I will be responsible for and will pay to make good any damage I may cause, whether deliberately or otherwise, to any property of EMMP.
7. I will not hold EMMP and/or PE responsible for any damage, injury or death caused by mechanical failure or otherwise of any vehicle supplied by those parties, whether directly or through a sub-contractor, or due to the state of the EMMP circuit.
8. I understand that in consideration of EMMP granting me permission to use the EMMP Circuit, I warrant all of the above and will indemnify EMMP, PE and together with their employees, directors, officials, representatives and agents from and against all actions, claims, costs, expenses and demands in respect of death, injury, loss or damage to person or property however caused, arising out of or in connection with my use of a vehicle and the EuroMarque Motorsport Park, including claims by third parties, notwithstanding that such claims may have been contributed to by the fault or negligence of EMMP and PE.